Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Amigurumi Finished!

Phew!  That was a long haul.  I was recently commissioned to make a 12" crochet doll for a friend I used to work with.  This is the finished product:  A little tan baby girl in a pink short sleeve dress.  She has on pink and white tights and little brown ballet slipper shoes.  On the bottom I felted "love you" in pink and red.  Little brown eyes and magenta lips.  Cute sweeping bangs and loose pig tails.  Super cute, thank you for the pattern Mamachee*Crochet makes me Happy!




2 comments:

  1. So adorable and well done, Sara! I can understand why you would say "whew"! That looks like a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! It definitely was quite a bit of work. That was the largest Amigurumi I have made to date. Working just in the evenings it took me about 6 hours! But I love the way she turned out!

    ReplyDelete