Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working and working...

I really am working, I promise :)  I have recently redesigned my blog space; hope you like it.  I am working on finishing my custom orders for the month and then I will be off to pattern writing land!  Pattern writing, pattern writing and more pattern writing hopefully.  I have many things I'd like to see work themselves onto paper; hopefully it will all come to fruition.

I know I have been slacking on the blog front this month and I will try to do better in March.  I plan to do at least 2 posts a week, but no promises though.  I have been trying to train my son to sleep/nap in a toddler bed and the first part is going smoothly, the napping part... not so much :(  He just doesn't want to stay in bed, darn little booger :)  So with him being awake ALL DAY LONG, it has made non-baby watching work very difficult to accomplish.  But I am still here and still making headway, although that headway is not as smooth or swift as I'd like.  Pray for me my friends, trying times are ahead I suspect. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment