Thursday, November 4, 2010

No work last night :(

For the first time in several months I was attacked by my arch nemesis, the migraine!!  I had a wonderful evening planned; video games with the husband, lovely hot tea and crocheting.

About five minutes into my video game time I realized I couldn't see right... My aura had struck!  An aura, for those who don't know, is a black or white, sometimes flashing blob in your vision letting you know to take cover!  Normally once you get your aura you have between 5 and 30 minutes to find a dark cool room to lay down in before the migraine pain starts. So, to my dismay, at 7:45 I find myself brushing my teeth and getting in bed for the night!  And any other night I'd be ecstatic to get 12 hours sleep, since that hasn't happened since my son was born, but I had things I wanted to do!!

Even though I got a ton of sleep I'm still tired this morning!  And, to boot, I still have a headache!  Not a migraine but a headache nonetheless. Hopefully I'll be able to get some work done during my sons nap today. I'd like to be finished with my commission by tonight so I can get it shipped Friday!  Lord willing, that will come to pass.


Until next time, happy crafting!!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment