Friday, March 25, 2011

WIP Friday

Hello everyone!  Hope this Friday has been good to you so far!  I have deemed Fridays to be Work In Progress Fridays.  That means I will give you a glimpse into what is going on in my crazy crafting life :)

Today I am working on a set of leg warmers, still, and I also need to work on getting a pattern for a bunny/chick beanie for babies written up.  The first has been a WIP for a little bit, since it is the first large project I have been knitting.  I had a little learning to do in order to be comfortable with the pattern I was writing for them.  Now that I have taught myself to knit continental style things are flowing much better!  The pattern is being written up slowly but surely and should hit Etsy by Easter.  I will be looking for pattern testers in a few weeks so if you are interested in testing for me just leave me a comment below.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  See you on Monday :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment