Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

If you are hungry, do not read this post until you have eaten :)

Today is my husbands birthday.  Every year I make him a spice cake of some form or variety, as per his wishes. This year though I did not ask him what he wanted.  I just made him something I knew he would love, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread.

Now I must preface this with I did ask him if he wanted bread or muffins to which he responded, bread!  I found the recipe here and being the chocolate and pumpkin freak he is I immediately knew he would love it.  Super simple to make; just measure, mix, and bake.  The end result was delish! I probably would have preferred it with fewer chocolate chips and more pumpkin and spices but overall he is thrilled so I am too!

If you are looking for a nice fall treat give this a try; you won't be disappointed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment