Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its that time of year again...

How I love the Fall.  Things get so busy!  Between orders coming in like wildfire, patterns selling like hot cakes, family visits and parties to go to there is just not enough time in the day!

I love the colder weather, even though I am a cold person by nature, I HATE being hot!  Summer in Virginia tends to be long and relentless so every Fall it is the sweet relief I need to recharge my batteries.  We had a ton of rain this year during the Spring and Summer so there really aren't the traditional fall colors springing up everywhere like usual.  It was just too wet.  Everything is going from green to brown fast!  But despite the lack of colorful awesomeness that is usual I have been enjoying the cooler weather.  And with that cooler weather comes the yarn crafting bug.  I have been crocheting and knitting up a storm!  Working on a baby blanket for my new little one due in February, I've made several hats for her and hope to make a few more too :).

One thing that has been a big part of my Fall has been Pinterest.  I'm slightly addicted obsessed with Pinterest.  There are so many good ideas out there, from decorations to crochet and knitting patterns to recipes.  There is never a lack for new things coming up and I often find myself eating lunch or breakfast and browsing Pins. If you'd like to follow my boards click the button on the side bar.  If you don't/haven't visited Pinterest, I highly suggest it.  Much fun and inspiration can be found there.

I hope you all are doing well and hope you are finding all the inspiration you need for your crafts in one place or another. Until next time...

Sara

1 comment:

  1. nice blog! ;)

    visit mine
    mind to follow each other?
    http://idayusnilawati.blogspot.com
    Dream Big! xoxo

    ReplyDelete