Thursday, September 20, 2012

Coming soon...

First of all I wanted to thank you all for your patience while I figure things out here at home. Getting schedules organized and created for two small children isn't as easy or as quick as I thought it was going to be. While baby bird #2 is a great sleeper she is not the most predictable on her actual times. Plus little bird #1 needs playtime with Mommy bird too:-)   that being said, things are normalizing now so posts, patterns and overall interactions will be coming at a more regular clip now.

Now on to the coming soon part. I have filmed a few video tutorials and I have taken pictures for a few written tutorials on crochet. The first ones will be about creating a chain, single crochets and half double crochets. There will also be a post on crochet abbreviations and how to use the abbreviation to read patterns.

If there is something specific you'd like either a visual(picture) or video tutorial on, please let me know. Just leave me a comment, I'll be sure to get started on what you want to see asap:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment